We sell direct to the consumer. You won't find our products in stores. Contact us here.
Download our latest price list here. We make a limited number of products each year. Contact us directly to order.
We know how important it is to have confidence in your boat's durability. We don't want you stranded on a river!
For that reason we have field tested our boats extensively and can confidently say their durability is unsurpassed by any composite product out there.
Not only are they durable, but our boats are infinitely reparable. We sell repair kits and offer instructional videos to help you extend the longevity of your Echo.
They're refreshingly light! The Starlight is 55lbs fully outfitted. The Echoee is 26lbs. But don't let the lightness make you think they're delicate! These light boats are extremely robust.
These boats are built for rivers and that means they are built to withstand rocks. While rock impacts may make a loud noise, your Echo boat will withstand the rigours of rivers and creeks.
Some details that separate and Echo from the rest:
*paddle shafts are laminated on a custom bending form to shape the curve.
* softwood shaft core is tapered to end part way down the blade, allowing the hardwood outers to extend the full length of the blade.
* softwood core in the shaft is tapered to allow the hardwood outers to enter the t-grip and the t-grip is pinned with a hardwood dowel. These details make the t-grip less likely to twist or break.
* a mix of hardwood and softwood to provide lightness and strength.
* thin laminates increase labour but reduce the chance of weakness across the grain and therefore a split in a piece of wood.
* ash outers of the shaft run the length of the paddle, providing consistent flex and strength as well as an aesthetically pleasing paddle.
* aluminum tips provide durability and grip for “rock strokes”.
* edges protected with a synthetic edging (either fiberglass or Dynel).
*wood shaft is wrapped with a Dynel sock for protection against the gunwhale.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to learn more about what makes us different.
Everything will wear out and break, but Echo paddles are designed to last and are supported with a 2 year warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
Yes! We pride ourselves on making products that can be repaired instead of replaced.
With our paddle tune ups you will have a new paddle again - new tip, edges glass/carbon, varnish, shaft wrap.
We encourage you to get your paddles to us for tune ups in the winter months so they are ready for spring.
Repairs can be made to damaged paddles. You will be amazed what can be repaired and made to look like a new paddle again!
Yes! Andy loves to teach and you'll find him on the water as much as he can. He teaches a limited number of courses each season. Be sure to join our mailing list here to be the first to be notified of upcoming courses.